Effective February 17, 2021
Indeed, information is the key to our ability to provide the best user experience but we recognize that the most important asset we have as an organization is the trust of our users. Accordingly, we adhere to these important steps to keep your information secure:
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our users share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of user information to the minimum we require to deliver excellent service, which includes advising you about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of user information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We will not reveal user information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, or are required by law.
- We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our users’ information.
- We use HTTPS protocols as a means to ensure the protection of your information against theft, misuse, loss and unauthorized access.
Information We Collect
We collect the following information from you:
- Account-If you create a TalkNest account, you will be required to create a user name and password. Your user name is public. The rest of the information required to create an account, email address, profile photo, and bio will be stored on our servers.
- Content-We collect and store the content you submit to our site including posts, comments, photos, videos, etc.
- Actions-We collect information about the ways in which you interact with our Services including messages, comments, saving, sharing, and other interactions with other users.
Information We Collect Automatically
- Usage Data-We typically collect data related to your log-in and usage activity including IP address, browser type, operating system, device information, pages visited, links clicked, and search terms.
How we will use the information we collect:
- To offer, execute, and enhance our Services;
- Explore the further offering of new Services;
- Understand usage trends in our Services;
- Communicate about our services offerings, new products, events, enhancements, service issues, and other information we think you will have an interest in and or a need to know.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We will maintain safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing https://TalkNest.com and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
We will not sell your information to any third parties, lead aggregators, or marketing companies or use it in any way other than to optimize your user experience with us.
We will only share your personally identifiable information in the following circumstances:
- If we receive a subpoena or other legal request to provide the information you shared with us in accordance with applicable laws, rules or regulations, we will disclose your information to comply with the legal requirement.
Your Ability to Choose
When you provide information to https://TalkNest.com, you can let us know that you do not wish to receive information about new features by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, include as your subject UNSUBSCRIBE “your email address” and we will remove from our mailing list within three to five business days. There is a possibility that you will receive one or more emails from us during that time.
Review and Correction
You may review and update the personal information and/or registration information that you have provided to us by emailing your corrected information to email@example.com. Please include Correction in the Email Subject.